MCLinc chemists specialize in interpretation and application of information gained through chemical analysis. When available, standard or routine analysis methods are utilized in laboratory investigations, though MCLinc chemists are adept at method development and modification for specific challenges. A wide array of analytical instrumentation is available to MCLinc chemists.
Examples of special needs addressed by our chemists:
- Analysis of pyrophoric materials
- Preservation of valence state from sampling through analysis
- In situ analysis
- Continuous monitoring applications
- Analysis of highly corrosive materials
- Determination of oxidation states